Pasadena Federal Credit Union offers a challenging and rewarding work environment where your efforts make a difference. At PFCU you'll find:
- A team atmosphere
- A progressive & growing credit union
- Career and personal growth
PFCU offers a comprehensive benefits package. Benefit eligibility varies with length of service and employment status. Some of the benefits available to full time employees are listed below.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing
- IRS 125 Reimbursement Plan (medical and dependent care)
- Eleven Paid Holidays (10 national and 1 for your birthday)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan - Matched Contribution 401(k) Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- Educational Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Discount on some loan products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pasadena Federal Credit Union, a $146 million credit union, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Member Services Team. We have an opening for a Full Time Teller, reporting to the Member Service Manager. This key employee should possess both strong verbal and technical skills, be self motivated and reliable as well as flexible.
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of teller functions including processing member transactions; issuing travelers checks, cashier’s checks and gift cards; cross selling products and services; and balancing daily work.
If you are interested in employment opportunities, please send your resume and salary history (required for consideration) via email to email@example.com, fax to (626) 799-2584, or mail to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 7132
Pasadena, CA 91109-7132
Pasadena Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.