Looking for an option to the savings option with predictable high rate of return? Our Certificates and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are the perfect place to grow your hard earned savings.
Enjoy earning a guaranteed rate of return over a fixed term that meets your needs.
*Members who close Certificate Accounts prior to maturity are assessed penalties.
Our IRAs are a powerful and safe retirement savings account offering either tax-deferred or tax-free earnings growth. Our IRAs can be opened as a Variable IRA with a minimum opening balance of $100 or as an IRA Certificate with a minimum balance of $1,000 with terms from 6 to 60 months.
- Interest guaranteed for a set term
- $1,000 minimum deposit
- Flexible terms from 6 months to 60 months
- Jumbo certificates are available for balances over $100,000
- Certificate secured loans are available
- At PFCU, you can add to any share certificate at any time as long as the deposit is at least $1.000
This tax-deferred savings plan is a excellent way to save for retirement through convenient periodic deposits.
- Contributions may be tax-deductible
- Earnings grow tax-deferred
- Roll over funds from a traditional qualified retirement plan to our Traditional IRA
A Roth IRA gives you the ability to invest your after-tax dollars today, let the investment grow, and withdraw your principal and earnings tax-free after five years.
- No mandatory distribution age
- No taxes or penalties on qualified withdrawals
- Tax free earnings
A smart savings option for those saving for a child's elementary and secondary school education. Formerly known as the Education IRA, this savings program has been revised to offer more tax-advantaged education benefits.
- Distributions are tax-free and penalty-free when used for qualified education purposes
- Annual contribution limit is $2,000 per child
- Contributions are non-deductible
- Earnings are tax-deferred
For applicable fees see Fee Schedule.