For younger kids, PFCU knows the importance of establishing money management and good savings habits early. Working together with your kids can reinforce good financial habits for the whole family. PFCU is pleased to participate in a program developed by award-winning children's author Sam Renick. His beloved Sammy Rabbit character has helped thousands of kids get in the savings habit with the Sammy Rabbit books, videos and more.
The 12 module, monthly program uses music videos and activities to teach children 4 and up great money habits and skills.
The program is FREE for PFCU Kid's Club members!
Here's a great tool to help with goal setting!
This month's music video-song is titled BIG OL' DREAM!
BIG OL' DREAM helps parents, grandparents, teachers, and trainers share the following concepts with kids:
1. Think and identify one or more big dreams for yourself
2. Dream Big - set high expectations for yourself
3. You must plan, prepare and take action to make big dreams come true
4. Great habits (like saving money) help make big dreams come true
5. Big dreams are inspiring
Click here to begin your child's singing and learning adventure with Sammy's Dream Big Set Goals Music Video & Journal Program!
Our Kids Club accounts feature:
- $5 minimum balance - to start your savings off right!
- Dividends paid quarterly on balances of $5 or more
- Quarterly statements - just like what your parents get
- Optional automatic deposit - to keep your savings growing fast!
- FREE e-Statements
- Get a piggy bank and a Sammy Rabbit book when you open your account
- Parents, set up automatic transfers from your account into accounts for your kids